Makes 6 servings
3 cups fresh mint leaves
½ cup fresh lime juice
6 lime wedges
9 Tbsp Splenda
6 cups club soda
1 ½ cups light rum
6 cups crushed ice
- Reserve 6 mint leaves for garnish.
- Place remaining mint leaves in medium bowl and add Splenda.
- Mash with wooden spoon until mint is aromatic and oils are released
- Add rum and lime juice and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Combine mojito mix, club soda and ice in a blender.
- Pour mojito into 6 glasses and garnish each glass with 1 mint leaf and 1 lime wedge.
Each Serving: 140 calories (using splenda saves 70 calories/serving)
**A special thank you to the Fischbach’s and the Epstein’s for creating this recipe
Leave a comment