Did you know that…
- The Super Bowl is ranked as the number two food consumption event of the year, second only to Thanksgiving?
- Americans consume 30.4 million pounds of snack foods during the Super Bowl?
- Americans consume more than 11 million pounds of potato chips on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Americans double their average daily consumption of snacks on Super Bowl Sunday, consuming more than 33 million pounds of goodies in one day?
- The average Super Bowl watcher consumes about 1200 calories during the course of the game?
- An additional $11.8 million is sold in beer prior to Super Bowl Sunday?
- $237.2 million are spent on soft drinks during the week leading up to the Super Bowl?
This year, let’s try to bring down the numbers. Nu-train newsletter readers, America and your body need you!
Statistics courtesy of Nubella.com
Leave a comment