If you're anything like me, there is a unique feeling that comes with giving to the ones you love. I can’t help but browse aisles and websites thinking “ooohhh that would be perfect for…” As a dietitian, friends and family often look to me to bestow the latest and greatest in fashionable food-related finds. Well let me assure you, at the Bauer household we don't disappoint. So even if you've been a bit devilish this season, gifting these items will bestow an angelic aura upon you!
Great gift all around
1. The Bobble
- Dole this out to everyone you know this season. These reusable water bottles with built-in water filters are BPA-free, which will leave you feeling guilt-free! With 8 different colors and 4 various sizes you can afford to be indecisive.
For the conscious chef in your life
2. Healthy Steps Portion Control Tool Set
- Ensuring perfect serving sizes can leave you in portion-controlled purgatory. Once you've used these in your kitchen you'll think of dinner in a whole new light!
A new home for your kicks
3. Thursday Friday bags
- Roomy enough for sneakers, workout gear (and a new water bottle), these totes are giving ladies all around town new reasons to get in the gym. Who couldn't resist tossing one of these over a treadmill? Yep, they're way too fashionable to be stuffed in a gym locker. You may want to get one for yourself too…
For the Bread Lover in your life
4. For anyone in your life that holds bread near and dear to their heart.New books are always an exciting indulgence. Pre-order “Bread Is the Devil” (St Martin’s Press)
for you and a friend and start 2012 feeling saintly.
Leave a comment