Vigilant Eats Superfood Cereal, Espresso Maca Mulberry

by: Vigilant Eats

Description

WHY WE LOVE: Vigilant Eats Espresso Maca Mulberry is a deliciously convenient organic, gluten free, non-GMO, well balanced meal in a cup. What makes this uber-healthy product so convenient? Every cup contains a spoon and requires you add only COLD water! The special blend of powders that include hemp, coconut palm sugar, yacon powder, and lucuma powder, create a milk-like substance when mixed with cold water. This new concept of cereal-in-a-cup allows us to have a healthy grab-and-go meal virtually anywhere. It’s a great solution for eating on the go, at work, at school, etc. We’ve also tried this product with hot water, which turns it into a modern take on classic oatmeal. For a real treat, add some almond milk! Oats contain beta-glucan, a type of fiber with antimicrobial and antioxidant capabilities that boosts immunity and may help antibiotics work better. All of the incredible flavor combinations are certified gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, made with all organic ingredients, and contain no refined sugar.

TIPS: With a spoon inside Vigilant Eats is a great snack to travel with OR take to work for breakfast on the go! Just add cold water, hot water or your favorite kind of milk and you’ve got a well-balanced nutritional meal.

Nutrition Information

Ingredients Gluten Free Organic Oats, *Organic Mulberries, Gluten Free Organic Oat Flour, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, *Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Maple Powder, *Organic Mesquite Powder, Organic Espresso, Organic Hemp Flour, Organic Maca Powder, *Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Vanilla Extract, *Organic Cinnamon, *Raw

Nutrition Facts Servings Per Container 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 280, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8 g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 3 g (15% DV), Sodium 25 mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 48 g (16% DV), Dietary Fiber 8 g (32% DV), Sugars 12 g, Protein 8 g, Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (20% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol and vitamin A. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Where to Purchase

ONLINE: Amazon